Monday, October 24, 2011

We had seen each other all day long.  He walked me to all of my classes.  This was it.  I had been wanting a hug from the kid i liked for over 2 months, but never had the guts.  I gulped, and I slowly asked for a hug in a timmerd low voice.  I wanted for a response, holding my fist tightly closed, and swetty.  HE SAID YES!  On the inside I was jumping for joy, but I knew I would look rediculous if I jumped up and down infront of him.  I  looked at him.  He had that beautiful, pearly white, smile on his face, and he was laughing, because he knew I was super embaressed.  He told me he found it cute :)  I opended up my arms in the jesture, waiting for the hug.  He put his arms around my waiste and gave me the biggest hug I had ever had.  I could smell his cologny, it was strong, but it smelt so good.  His arms were warm around my waiste, and I never wanted it to end.  After it was done, I saw his cheeks were super super red, which made me realized he was just as blush faced as I was.  He gave me a quick second hug, and ran off to class.  I had the biggest grin on my face, and I was just standing there because I didn't know what else to do.  I had finally gotten a hug from the kid I have the biggest crush on.  He said he wants another hug tomorrow!  The first hug, for me, is always so special.  It makes you feel appreciated..especially if they ask you for more in the future. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment